There is a golden rule for getting your business seen online: always create rich content that Google will favour.
As a Google-owned service with more than 1.8 billion active users per month that are always hungry for good content, YouTube is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to boost your online presence. The cornerstone of every good marketing strategy is to create a YouTube channel and fill it with optimised videos.
Video marketing statistics show that more than 300 hours of content is uploaded to YouTube every minute and the average mobile viewing session is 40 minutes, blowing any of its closest competitors out of the water. It is the single most popular form of video advertising that every business owner should capitalise on.
We specialise in both creating YouTube channels from scratch and reforming existing channels to ensure you the best search engine optimisation (SEO). Our years of experience in honing YouTube marketing tactics will ensure that these videos increase your popularity online organically.
1. We establish the channel. If you already have an existing YouTube channel, we start by assessing its setup and content to find the key areas for improvement. If you don't have a channel, we build one for you.
2. We create the content. Our professional team creates a unique video that will achieve your online marketing goals and improve your Google rankings through creative storytelling, not hard selling.
3. We optimise. When we upload videos to YouTube, we make sure they are easily discoverable. We populate the channel's tags and video body content with thoroughly researched keywords and phrases that will improve your SEO. Your verified channel will be interest- and region-specific to achieve the best results.
4. We direct traffic. Through effective calls to action, we convert your viewers into visitors, quality leads and customers. Whether you want to increase subscriptions, improve sales, increase your customers' knowledge or achieve any other specific goal, we make sure that viewers never leave your channel without the proper direction and links to your website.
5. We monitor and improve. There is always room to do better, particularly in the realm of Google's ever-changing algorithms coupled with your audience's evolving habits and interests. We never take our finger off the pulse of the latest video marketing trends and will ensure your channel stays current and relevant.